Sunday, November 21, 2010

38 weeks and ready to go

Today I am 38 weeks .I can't believe that we get to meet our little baby so soon. I went to the doctor on Friday and I am at a 2 and the baby has dropped to where he needs to be. I have been contracting a lot and have been very uncomfortable at night. We are hoping that he will come soon.
38 Weeks and very low























The baby's new organizer. I love things organized, so when I found this I could not help myself.



















Baby' new bedding. I am loving the animal theme. I can't wait to paint the baby's room some fun colors after we get in a house.



















Car seat cover.
































This would be the hall closet with all the baby's stuff in it. It works great for now.



















This is what I found the other day when I went in the kitchen. Bridger had been playing around and ended up with the bowl on his head. I could not help but laugh and take a picture.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hopefully you will go sooner rather than later! Your baby room is so cute love the bedding. I made a car seat cover for Payge and it was the best thing. You can hide them from all the germs.

Taylor Family said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! I love your animal bedding too! I wish I was closer, but I still want to hear all about it!!! Good luck and I can't wait!

Darla said...

So fun, I hope everything goes well with the delivery. Miss you!