I had to take a small break from packing since the kiddos are asleep and we are moving in 3 days! This last weekend we went camping for memorial weekend we had a blast. The weather was a little crazy but it made for some good fishing. So here are a few pics.
It was so green from all the rain.
Me and the babe. The new way to eat M&Ms suck the coloring off.
Love that Smile
Loves to run!
Have I mentioned that girls camp is only 3 weeks away! It is getting to be crunch time. We also get to find out what we are having in 4-6 weeks. I can't wait.
Our Mother's Day, Father's Day and Early Christmas present. We spoiled ourselves and got a 46' Toshiba LCD tv to hang on the wall. This is the first Tv we have ever bought in the last 7 years!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Camping at Warm River
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment