Well what can I say life has been pretty busy. Meagan went to her last commencement with her boyfriend Braxton (he is a senior) and Ashley graduated on Wednesday. Wow, where has the time gone? These girls were 11 and 12 when we got married. I can't even express how much I love these girls. They are both so awesome in such different ways. It scares me to watch them get older because that means that I am getting 10 times older. Oh well! I am just so proud of them and the woman that they are becoming.
Adam is going to go into his third week working at the site. He loves it. It is really comforting to know that your husband loves his job. There is so much opportunity for him to grow and make use of his degree! I am so proud of him for never giving up.
We are moving into Eagles landing apartments so we can decide what we want to do. We have been looking at lots and different builders but I just can't make up my mind. We will hopefully have a better idea around September or October what we are doing. I am stocking up on swim diapers because they have a swimming pool! I am so excited. The baby is doing great, and right where it should be. I get to hear the heartbeat again next Friday so I am so excited.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Update on life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment