We have had a busy couple weeks so I am going to try to play catch-up. We were able to go to Rigby Stamped Days it was so much fun. A little cold but Bridger liked all the horses and cows.
Bridger was freezing so he was not wanting to wait until the parade got there.
Daddy and Bridger waiting for candy.
Adam's relatives camel.
Bridger sporting the wife beater and a dirty faceAdam's friend Miah has been in town so we had a little get together. This is Gavin sporting the glasses that Bridger gave him. They are pretty good playmates.
Oh I love this kid he is so cute.
He was supposed to be napping and this is what I woke up to. Bridger was washing himself with baby wipes and decided to get into his oatmeal.
This is the cheesy smile.
I am back couponing. Total Spent $15.00
I think this one was around 7.00. It is so good to be back couponing full time. It is so nice to see how much you can get.
This week we hit the 15 weeks mark. Man does time fly. I am starting to feel better thanks to my doctor for telling me about some pills that I can take. My belly is growing each week and so is the baby. I can feel it move all the time. A little wiggle baby we have in there. But I am loving it.
We are loving the apartment but are still looking around at houses and lots so when the time comes we will know what to do. We are really liking Hawks Landing up on the hill, it would allow us to have a walk out basement. AMAZING views at night. I think I found the house I want to build but who knows. We will see in a couple months. Adam is loving his new job, which is so awesome. We are just loving life, and love staying busy. I have girls camp this week so life will be a little less stressful.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Playing Catch-up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Bridger is such a cute little dude. And you are so looking good. I'm 3 weeks behind you and I'm bigger!! Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment