Well after a long day of moving it is done. We are all moved in. We still have a few boxes to unpack but for the most part it feels like home. It is hard going from a house with a huge kitchen and lots of rooms to a 2 bedroom apartment but I still love it! I know that it is only a transition. This will also help me decide on a lot of different things with the house also. This place has a swimming Pool, workout area, billards room, hot tub and 2 playgrounds so we are going to be well taken care of while we are here.
It is also official we get to find out what we are having on Friday July 23rd. That is so crazy, I forgot how fun it was to set up that appointment. I will be just over 20 weeks. Thanks to my friend Charish for one of her friends for giving us this great idea. We are going have the Ultrasound tech put the sex of the baby in an envelope then we are going to take it to Walmart and have then bake a white cake if it is a girl and chocolate cake if it is a boy. Then we are going to invite all of our family over so we can find out together. How cool is that! Well that is all for now!
Sunday, June 6, 2010
We made it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
How fun, I love the idea. I'm happy to hear that you are getting settled, its such a pain to move. We will be doing it at the end of the month AGAIN! Hope your feeling good.
That is a fun idea. I will have to do that when I decide to have another baby. Congrats on getting all moved again. It sucks to move so much.
How is the potty training going? Have you started? :-)
What a cute idea!!!
Super cute idea! I might have to steal it if we ever have another! I can't wait to hear! Now that it is warmer we really need to get together!
Genessa your post are really hard to read. The type blends in and is way to small can you fix that?
Post a Comment