Saturday, May 8, 2010

WELL............................

I see a lot more of these in our future. Adam and I are going to have another baby! We are so excited. The timing could have not been any better.















Here was the proof! The dollar store is AMAZING!













This is our little Gummy Bear. It is so cute! I have never had an early ultrasound so this was all new to me. Everything is measuring perfect and it is going to be here on or around December 5th.












This is a 4-d picture. You can see the head, arm, leg and umbilical cord really well.













This was a week after I found out. So I was about 5 weeks



















This was at 6 weeks. I was amazed at how fast I showed.



















It was a really good week for us. Adam got a call on Tuesday and got a job offer to work for CWI. We are so thrilled. We are moving into an apartment until after the baby is born then we will start thinking about houses. What a week. We have been very blessed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Genessa.
I'm so happy for you! What an exciting time:)

Brooke

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! We're so happy for you guys! That's great about Adam's job too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Audra said...

How exciting! I am so glad that things are going so well for you guys!

Taylor Family said...

That is amazing! Congratulations! I totally need to call you!!!

Darla said...

Horaay!!! Congrats sweetie!