Monday, May 10, 2010

10 Weeks
























Well we were officially ten weeks on Sunday so I thought it was a good time to post another picture.
It is so crazy how each pregnancy can be so different.

For my records here are some of the differences
Bridger
-Got sick in the morning and afternoon
-Did not show until at least 14 weeks
-Craved Avocados, eggs and veggies
-indigestion did not start until 2nd trimester
-Was a little tired in the first trimester

This Pregnancy
-Get sick at night
-Started seeing a difference at six weeks
-Crave fruit, limeade, Mexican food
-indigestion started right away
- Have to have a nap with the kids everyday


Well those are the main ones that I really notice and wanted to remember for when we have another one. Adam and I are so blessed to be able to raise another child and can't wait to see what we will be bringing into the world. I get asked all the time what I would like and beleive it or not I don't care. We already have both names picked out and there are benefits to both. So we are hoping for a happy healthy baby. We should be able to find out what we are having in about 10 weeks.

12 comments:

STRATTON FAMILY said...

congrats! That is so exciting enjoy I hope you get feeling better soon.

Bon said...

Congrats Genessa! HOw exciting!

Bunderson Family said...

Congratulations!!! I am excited for you guys!!! Bridger will be a great big brother and you guys are awesome parents!!! hooray!!

Taylor Family said...

YAY!!! You're so cute!! I'm a little sad that you're not having twins!!

The Price Family said...

How exciting, Congrats!! I hope you get over your morning sickness soon. You look great!

Heidi said...

I think the indigestion comes from the mexican food! I know, I craved tacos and chocolate with my last- talk about heartburn, indigestion and CAVITIES!! But I'm so excited for you. I think it's great that you are keeping a record.

Heather Inns said...

Congrats, that is so exciting for you guys.

Shanna and Brad said...

Congratulations! You look so cute with your tiny baby bump:)

Anonymous said...

Genessa you are too cute!! I'm so excited for you guys :)

Candace said...

You said you were huge--I hardly see a baby bump!! We are excited for you guys!

Jana and Brett said...

Genessa you look so cute. :0) Congrats!!!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

CONGRATS!!!! we are going to be having babies around the same time!!! I am so so happy for you guys!!