Here are a few photos that I took of Bridger today. He sure is growing up so fast, I can't even beleive that he will be 2 next month. Where has the time gone? I am getting excited to take Bridger out and take some 2 year old photos of him for his invitation. This kid has been such a blessing in our lives. I could imagine it with out him. Bridger really loves nursery, he was pretty upset this last Sunday when I made him go home because he was sick.
Things are going well with us. I just got a calling as the Assistant Camp director so I am pretty excited about that. I love the Young Woman and I have really missed serving them. Adam is doing well considering all that he has been through in the last 4 months. He is done with school in 78 days and then from there who knows.
Bridger says some really cute things but he is a little camera shy. I got a little, most of all how he says Bridger. It is super cute!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Few Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Bridger is getting so big! What a cutie he is. Girls camp will keep you busy. Good luck!
Thats adorable...especially the "Bridger" part:)
Oh so cute! Seriously where did our babies go?!
Post a Comment