Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Congrats Mr and Mrs Mo

Well it is finally official. Martin asked Nana to marry him on Valentines Day. We are so excited for this new Chapter in Tracie's life. Martin is such a great guy, he would do anything for anyone. Well Mo its official Welcome to our Crazy Family. We sure do love and appreciate all that you do for us!












Here would be the gorgeous diamond from Ingram's of course!












Now this would be my crazy and out of control 2 year old!












He thinks it is funny to wrestle his ball pit!

























I had to take out most of the balls because his favorite thing is to take them all out!












Crazy face!!












My adorable husband, looking very tired.


















Well last but not least we found a car! This is what it looks like! They have taken amazing care of it! I am excited that I have rubbed of on Adam a little about liking Honda's. Well that is all for now!

No comments: