Well what can I say I have been a slacker! I am still waiting to get our desk top over to my grandmas house so I can do this at a regular basis again. So Sorry!
A couple of weeks ago we took Bridger to go for a ride on a tractor. He loved it.



We also have a birthday coming up and this is the cake that I am going to attempt to make. My grandma is really good at making cakes so I am hoping that she can teach me. So mark your calendars for March 20th from 6:30-8 we are leaving the door open to anyone so come if you would like. I will also make a little invitation when it gets a little closer with all the info.
Random pictures and Bridger and Creed watching Madagascar while I making the beds.
This is Bridger's new smile. I can never get a good smile anymore.
This would Bridger's cousin. What a handsome little man.
They were not sure about sharing. These two are about 5 months apart.
This is Bridger's new best friend Zoee. They get along so well.
Adam finally cut his beard the first of January. YES!!
First cut. I said no way!
Second cut. I said shave it all.
That is all that is going on in our lives. Adam got his brace of this month and is doing really well. We are so proud of him. Adam only has 4 months left. I am hoping on getting a new lens for my birthday so I am waiting to take Bridger's 2 year photos until I get it. I can't believe that I am going to be 27. Boy does time fly.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Tractor Rides and Latest Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Bridger is getting so big! I love those little coveralls. Glad Adam is doing better, you guys are such a strong family! Have fun with your new lens, I hope you get it soon!!! :)
Adam looks like an old man with all that hair. LOL!!! Bridger is getting so big. I can't believe he will be 2 soon. That is awesome!
Post a Comment