Sunday, November 22, 2009

Taking Lots of Random Pictures

Well I find myself taking pictures of everything. I am still trying to learn more about my camera and the things that it can do. I have been trying to figure out the settings of Aperture Priority mode and all the other settings that go a long with taking specific photos. It is amazing the things that you can do with a great camera. On another side not, I do not have to edit photos as much either! These photo's are all just out of my camera!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving this year. The holiday's are going to be so much fun with Bridger. I can't beleive how much he learns and grows everyday. Adam is continuing to do well and is recovering pretty fast. As fast as you can I guess! He has been very good at stopping the car when I tell him that I need to take a picture. Well that is all that is going on in our life. Only 6 more months until Adam is done with school!




4 comments:

Jamie said...

Awesome pics! Yay for new camera's!

The Price Family said...

that is what our christmas present it going to be this year is a new camera. What kind did you get? I'm looking at a canon but I'm still not sure what to get.
I'd love to hear about yours.
Jodi

Anonymous said...

Love your pics...especially your Family pic in the new header, really cute!

Unknown said...

Glad you were able to use one of the photos that I took. Should have used a flash but it was cold and short of time. Let me know when you want to go shoot something.