I can tell you that when it rains it pours for our family.I am trying to find the right words to say. I will start off by saying you never realize how much you take someone for granted when you find out that you are going to lose them. It has been one of the hardest weekends in awhile. We found out Friday that Bronco has Lymphoma and he is dying. This has been one of the hardest things that I have had to try to accept.
Bronco is one of the best dogs out there. He has brought so much happiness into our lives. I am so sad that Bridger is not going to be able to grow up with him. I think that is one of the hardest things. Bridger absolutely adores him. He calls him Bapo. I know that the lord has his hand in all things and that Bronco will be well taken care of. It is just so hard accepting that and letting Bronco go. We are grateful to have gotten to partake of Bronco's special spirit and can't wait until the day that he will be our eternal DOG!
Here are the things that I love about Bronco.
He is the best dog!
Very well trained and listened most of the time.
Very good with Bridger.
A very good protector.
He loved almost everyone(there are a few that he does not like)
He smiles!
He is truly a dog that you can call a mans best friend.
He will be greatly missed. He will be a part of our family forever.


We love you Bronco!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Sad News
Labels:
Bronco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
He is the best dog we have ever had. I can honestly say that I have never loved a dog more then I do bronco.
I'm sorry for your loss. I absolutely love dogs and feel like they are family as well. Take care and know that he wont be in pain.
I am so sorry Genessa. They really do become a part of the family. Hang in there!
Oh That is so sad. Hope you can feel peace what a cute dog.
Geez Genessa! You guys have really had a rough go of it these past few months! I am so sorry for the sad news, losing pets can be one of the hardest things we have to do...hopefully the holidays will bring you some much, much needed relaxation.
I am so sorry to read this that is so sad!!! Animals are such a huge part of a family and I KNOW how it feels to loose them!
I am so sorry Genessa. I agree he is definitely part of your family and will be missed.
Post a Comment