
Well nothing much is new at our house. Still doing the same old thing.
I am still working at Dance Tech and I am loving it. It is a perfect job for me. I work 4 hours a week doing what I love.
Adam is doing well. He is still in the recovery process and we are taking things one day at a time. He goes to the Doctor this week so we will see how he is healing up. What a year it has been I can't believe that it is almost over. I hope that this year will be a little better for us. Adam is done with school in April or May and then he will do implant training if he does not get a job. Then after that I guess we will see where life will take us.
Bridger is CRAZY! That is the perfect word for him. Oh I do love him so much but he is all boy. I can't imagine my life any other way. He is progressing and learning so much so fast. It amazes me the new things that he comes up with everyday. He show you all the characters from cars if you ask him which one is which. He will say just anything that you ask him to say also. Sign Language has been such a life saver though, it really helps me to understand what he wants.
So this last week we had a new experience. I went and got my really early Christmas present at the Perfect light store with my Mother n Law Barbara. We took the camera out so we could look at it so I locked all the doors in my car. As we were leaving I shut the last door forgetting that it was locked and my keys were in the car. So there was Bridger locked in the car with the keys. I was telling him to get the keys and he kept yelling no. So I had to call the Police to send someone to unlock my car. WOW! That was so embarrassing.
Bridger in the car playing
Sunday we had the chance to go to Creed's baby blessing.

I have been playing around with my camera so I have a lot of random pictures. I am using it on Auto until my Photo class next week. I am loving it so far. I would recommend it to anyone.


Monday, November 9, 2009
Whats new
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Chelsie and I took his class last month. You will love it--it was great!
I have locked my kids in the car several times. It is bound to happen again!:)
So excited for you and your new camera. OHHHH......they are so much fun! And make such a difference in clarity!
I LOVE that store!!! It is the best! And all the classes are AMAZING! We took the beginner/intermediate class and then the portrait/lighting class...awesome!
Bridger is so cute! I love his little personality!
Yay for the fun new camera!
How fun! Wow, that little guy is growin up so big!!! What kind of Nikon did you get?
Looks like Adam is doing well, good luck with the Dr's. I love your new camera, we were going to get one last year for Christmas but got a smaller one for Traveling, which we love it. We are hoping in the near future to get one. I am sure you just love it and will have so much fun with it.
Post a Comment