Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had such a great Thanksgiving. It is so nice to be around family. This year we had the chance to go to two houses and then for a visit to Adam's dads house. It was a busy, but fun day with excellent food.













I have so much to be thankful for this year..

1-A great family. I have no idea where our lives would be with out them. I love them more and more each day. They have been so supportive through all our trails.



















2. The Wonderful support from everyone around us.













3. It has been a rough year for our family but we still count our blessings everyday.







































4.My wonderful hot red-bearded husband. Oh I can't even thank this man enough for all he does for our family. I will just say that I love him more and more each day.













5. Wonderful in-laws. Oh I love them.



















6. My adorable little boy. He can always make me smile.













7. My adorable dog Bronco. He has been such a good dog. I am going to miss him so much!














8. I love Black Friday..I love getting up early and seeking great deals.
9. I love the church and the blessings and callings that I receive from it.
10. Most of all I love my Savior Jesus Christ. He is the reason why I am here and the reason why I am so thankful for everything around me. I am so thankful for him and for his sacrifice.

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS

This would be Brandon's baby that he went to Walmart to pick up really early. Adam and Brandon actually enjoyed going out on Black Friday! I think I have got me some gofers. HAHA!
This is the one thing that Brandon missed from the marriage. The LCD TV!













My mother and I picked up some DVD Players from Target. 88.00 Oh yea!








I made Adam pick up
some Cricuts to sell on ebay!

1 comment:

Brandon Phillips said...

Brined and cooked that turkey myself of course :) bobby flay style.