Well this week has been a nice catch up week for me. It has been really nice! Just as I get caught up it is time to leave again. Bridger and I are headed up to Granite hot Springs with my dad. It should be a lot of fun.
This is what I found after I got done putting laundry in the washer! Oh man nothing is safe anymore. This kid is a climber!!
We got to go to Brylee's first birthday on Monday! Jeanette made her a really cute Princess cake! She absolutely loved it.

This is Bridger going down the big slide all by himself. Where did my little boy go that was scared of everything?? I hope everyone has a great weekend. I got caught up on my savings blog so check that out HERE. There are also some pretty good deals this week.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
What is going on at the Phillips house........
Labels:
things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You gotta love moments like that(spilled cereal)...i am not sure that i am going to miss that stage when its gone:)
holy moly girl, you are going to have your hands full! Well actually it sounds like you allready do! Glad to see you are having a fun summer. We miss you! We need to go to ross park sometime soon, mal's got swimming lessons next week so maybe the next. I'll let you know when we go!
Oh goodness, that 1st picture looks like way too much work! You've got your hands full alright. He's a cutie though!!
Scheesh he's busy! Arent' little boys fun! Glad you guys had a fun 4th!
Post a Comment