We went to Granite Hot Springs the week after the Fourth. I am a little behind! Life has been so Busy!! Bridger and I had a great time, busy but great! It is so nice to go so deep into the mountains and enjoy all the wildlife, especially the mesquites!! They were horrible. We enjoyed going to natural hot pool there, going on walks and four wheeler rides. I think Bridger is going to have his own four-wheeler before we know it! Here are a few pictures from our trip!

This is what I get when I leave dad in charge. Bridger gets to bathe in the sink! Oh this kid is so much fun. We are really enjoying him. In the last couple of weeks he has really progressed with understanding and lots of new words. Tracie don't worry there is a lot more to come. This is what I got to tonight
Candace here are the pictures that you have been asking for. If you have any questions let me know!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Granite Hot Springs and Bridger
Labels:
Granite Hot Springs and Bridger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
That Granite Springs picture is so pretty!!! And your deck looks awesome!
Cute, cute! You look so great! And I loved your last post what a great thing to share, thanks!
I love the pictures, so cute. Look like y'all had tons of fun. I agree with Chy even though I don't know who she is but, your last post was awesome! Thanks for sharing.
I can't believe how big your little guy is looking! It looks like you are living up the summer!
Post a Comment