Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fun pictures!

Bridger's other name is Danger, this is why every time I turn around he is climbing on something. Instead of getting angry I find myself giggling a little! How you can not giggle when he looks at you like this.























Bridger is really starting to understand things. He saw me pull out the camera and he started to smile. Now all I have to do is say SMILE!









Jamie and I and the Rec Center! Thanks Jamie you have been soooo good to us!














Bridger loves to walk Bronco, this video is for you Trace!

Well this was a good chunk of what I needed to post. I still have some fun family home evening pictures I need to edit and post so check back soon! Also check out my savings blog HERE Albertsons was very good to me!

5 comments:

Ashley, Seth & Kyler said...

What a little ham! I wish I could get Kyler to smile but he doesn't!

Anonymous said...

Thats really cute! I love the little things that they think are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics and I love the video, he's got the cutest laugh! Looks like you're having a great summer. We went to St. Anthony for their pioneer celebration, such a neat day! love you guys!

Darla said...

I love the video. That is way funny.

The Cook Clan said...

Uh oh, look out!!! We too have some climbers in our home.