Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun-filled Week

I am going to have to say. Where as this week gone? I am usually really good about posting at least once a week, but I have been a little busy!! I have started a new hobby/addiction thanks to some ladies in my ward. I have started doing daily chores and laundry ever other day. The funnest part is De-cluttering. I have loved keeping my house clean, but know it is spotless!!

The first part of our week Will and Jamie came to see us on there way to Idaho Falls. It is always so fun to catch up. Those who don't know Jamie, I have been friends with her since her mom coached our tee-ball team. So we go way back, and I LOVE IT!!










My little sister Meagan had Piano Camp at Isu this week so she came and stayed at my house. Bridger loves having visitors, so it was fun to have her here. She tried to get Bridger to say Meagan all week but he still calls her MAMA!! It's funny..


Wednesday and Thursday I got to watch my friends kiddos. It was a lot of fun watching Bridger interact with the other two. We had a great time. I love doing little girls hair so that was a plus!!












Baby Jackson! He was such a good baby. Now I know what it would feel like to have three. I think I can do it!!












This is what my deck looked like on Friday! The hail was pretty big. My poor poor Garden has not seen sunshine for days!!









Albertsons had some pretty good deals going on this week. Check out the details HERE














This is what I am going to feel like these next couple of weeks. CRAZY!! We have a party for Adam's dad Sunday, then Father's Day next week. Then the week of the fourth Amanda and I teach a Coupon class on Wednesday for Enrichment, April and I are throwing a baby shower for Cindy on Thursday, Friday is Adam's class reunion and Saturday is the 4th of July!! I am looking forward to it all, it is just going to be busy trying to get ready for them all!! So there will be lots of updates to come.

3 comments:

Bon said...

Awesome, nothing better than a clean house. Although it is trickier to keep it that way now with four children!:)

The Cook Clan said...

Sounds like a fun week and more to come! Good luck.

STRATTON FAMILY said...

you need to teach me about the coupon clipping I love seeing all the stuff you get for nothing.