Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More updates

I thought that I better catch up before I head out for the weekend. Sunday we went to Adam's dad house for his birthday!! We had a great time!! It is always nice to catch up with them.
Good old Grandparents.......Pa and Eva



















Bridger loves sitting on Brandon's new bike!









This is what we ran into on our way home that night! I-15 heading South was closed. A guess some guy was not paying attention and hit a cop car! CRaZy PeOpLe!
Helicopter heading away from the crash.














You can't really see the cars, but this was the accident.














Bridger is my new little helper I guess you could say!












This was my Saturday 5:00 pm last minute project!!
Well for those that know me then this should not surprise you. I am just so glad that I have a husband that does not mind me doing projects.









We epoxied the laundry room floor!! Ah so much cleaner.









Everything back in the laundry/storage room. You can kind of see my food storage. That is all from couponing.












My Albertson's double trip see details HERE









Bridger loves to play with cookie Monster!


Well this is all for now! I hope that every father out there had an amazing Father Day!! More posts to come when I get back home!

4 comments:

Holly said...

You are ALWAYS up to something fun! :) Such a go getter! I'm coming to you with any home improvement questions I have!

Bon said...

You are a busy lady! Love the floor it looks great. Wanna come do mine?

Jen Simmons said...

Hey! Cute cute pictures and I love the way you set them up like at the top with your heading..adorable! We were wondering why the road was closed, we ran into that too but never found out...man that's crazy hope nobody was hurt!

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! Gavin came and watched the video with me and know he is saying "i see FRIDGer"...thats Bridger to him, too funny!