I just want to wish some pretty amazing men a Happy Fathers DAY!! A little late sorry!!
This man is the love of my life. I am so blessed to have a husband that supports me in everything that I do. I have found this person that makes me want to be a better person. He is an AMAZING DAD!! I can tell that Bridger looks up to him already. Last but not least he is an amazing companion. We have been married close to 6 years and I just keep finding more things that I love about him. The thing that I love about him the most is how important the gospel of Jesus Christ is to him. Thanks babe for being such an amazing dad and husband! WE love you.
This is my Paps Joel. He is such a good man and such a good example. We got to go to church with him on Fathers day, it was nice to see him on the stand with the BISHOP! I am grateful to have a father that is strong in the gospel. We love you dad.
This would be my Father in Law Dennis. Again I am very lucky. What a good man Dennis is. He is probably one of the hardest workers I have ever met. He always willing to give a hand. He is a great example of service. We love You Dennis
This would be my step dad Jimmy. Again not evil. I have been very blessed with amazing step parents. Jim can alway put a smile on your face. He always has some thing funny to say!! We love him. I am so grateful that I can call him my step dad.
Here are some Bear Lake pictures! I have been extremely busy so this is what I had time to get to today. Enjoy!!



Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Happy Fathers Day and pictures
Labels:
Pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Lovin the pics! Good job :)
Post a Comment