


This post is for my wonderful husband. I first want to let him know how much I love and appreciate all that he does for our family. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a stay at home mom. He has always supported my decision to want to stay at home with my kids. Adam is such an amazing father. When Bridger was born I could see the instant love that Adam had for him. I love watching him as his love grows for Bridger everyday and the new tricks he seems to come up with. It will be 5 years this November and I can honestly say that he is my best friend. He has given me the life that I could only wish for. Most important he took me to the temple so we could be an eternal family. I just want to tell him thanks for being my rock and for always supporting me in all that I do. I love you more then words could ever describe. Happy 1st Fathers Day.


Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Happy Fathers Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
So Sweet Genessa!
How sweet! Congrats!
What a cute post. I think its nice for dad's to get recognized for all the hard work they do.
The 1st Father's Day is always the best! I loved the fashion show also! Children's Place has really cute stuff for boys!
Genessa he is such a handson guy. It seems like it's been a long time since i've seen him. Let me know next time your in IF. And I saw Brooke Jardine today. She's here until the middle of July so we should get together with her. Have a good day!!
I didn't know you had a blog! That's awesome. Bridger is so cute! Congrats on being a mom its the greatest thing ever!
Your little boy is SUCH a cutie! I loved getting to see him in person!
Derek is getting married Aug. 9 to a girl named Monica Meyers he met at BYUI. She is a CUTIE. I like her a lot. :)
I love it! Owen has that same bathrobe isn't it so funny to dress them up silly!
Post a Comment