Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

These children is what make Christmas so much fun.
This was the best picture I could get. They looked pretty darn adorable. I want to take another one when I get some backdrop to take them inside.















Bridger not sure what to think. We had to do x-mas because we did not have enough letters



















Drayson still trying to wake up. They both woke up on there own around 7:30













Bridger loves his Innotab













Drayson loves this car track






































Grmpa putting his tatoos on!













Last but not least my baby is walking! He looks so funny walking because he is so small. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We were so very blessed this year everyone spoiled us rotten. I was able to get a new washer, a chest freezer, some clothes a shelf for the cold storage and Elements 10 with a book. Oh and we find out what baby is in less than 2 weeks.

No comments: