Its another BOY!!
We took the kids to the gender check with us and they did really well. Bridger was really fascinated by the baby and did not want to let go of the pictures. As of right now this little mans name is going to be Ryder Phillips. Not sure of a middle name but we love Ryder. We have our big ultrasound next Friday so it will be nice to check on Ryder to make sure he is a healthy and happy little boy. We are excited to add another little boy to the family, you can't ever have enough. At least I will get the girls after there parents have raised them!!
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
WELL.........................................
Labels:
baby Ryder,
ultrasound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Congrats Genessa! That is awesome. I loved your comment about getting the girls after their moms have raised them. Ha Ha! True true. Girls are more drama as well:) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy:)
Brooke
Congratulations, Genessa!! Guess you're just destined to have boys! They needed one faithful momma to prepare them for missions and marriage to faithful wives of their own. You've got an important job! I've been thinking about you and wondering how Adam's job is going.
Thanks guys we are pretty excited! I do have work ahead of me! Adam is getting ready to leave for San Fransisco for 2-3 month job. So for now we are excited to have something. How are you guys?
Post a Comment