This is the face you get when someone is not quite sure about something
I saw this half smile and thought for sure I would get a picture of Bridger with Santa. That was a NO GO! He does not even want Santa to come to our house, he said that he has enough toys.
This is Draysons reaction to the bearded man
Our baking day
Much easier to clean up
Drayson even got a little dirty
I got my hair cut about 5 inches and dyed it dark again. It is so nice to have a change.
This is my 14 weeks and 5 days shot
I can't remember if I posted this but this is what happens when you try to watch a movie with a 3-year old. He pours syrup on his brothers head!
Drayson thought it was pretty fun.
Well This is all until Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I am excited to teach Bridger all about the importance of this holiday.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Pre-Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment