I can say that Bridger is officially potty trained. He decided on his 2 1/2 birthday that it was time. So on 09/21/2010 he started the process. I decided when I was going to potty train that I would not use pull-ups and I am glad that I did because Bridger refers to all diapers as BABY DIAPERS. So straight to big boy underwear we went.
First Day
We had about 3 accidents and woke up dry.
Second Day
We had 2 accidents and woke up dry
Third Day
1 accident and got sick so a little wet in the middle of the night
From then on he has only had 2 accidents and today even going to church we are accident FREE! We are so proud of him and love to see the excitement on his face when he gets to flush the toilet and get a treat!
The Candy jar
Potty chart so he knew when he would get his new train
His cute little bum in his new underwear.
Had some sad faces when he did not make it, but he always finished on the toilet.
Loving the new train
So proudLots of smiles. I can say that this was actually a really good experience and I learned not to push them. They will let you know when they are ready. I am just glad that he decided he wanted to do it before the baby came.
Last of all here is my 30 week Belly shot. I can't believe how active this little guy is. He is going to be on the go just like his big brother. I am already so in love with little Draydon and can't wait to cuddle him.
Then of course so you can compare!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
We have a BIG BOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
We have the same underwear for Parker. He wakes up everymorning asking for choo choo trains on. I love it! We don't do pull up either, I think its the best way to go.
Congrats, how exciting to have big boy just before the little boy comes. You look great.
Sorry to have a Big Boy.HEHE
Congrats on the potty training!
Post a Comment