Welcome to St George. This was an amazing view of the temple. When Brigham Young said the temple would be in the middle of the city he was right. WOW!
It was so hot there! We still had a blast though. Gina is an amazing host!
We went to Brigham Young's winter home. It is amazing how they did things back then
Bridger by the tree that got struck by lightening.
The Clan
Bridger doing what he does best. Drive trains.
Gina and Tracie
Vegas from the car
Poor Bridger worn out from the outlet mall. We were there for 5 hours and I shopped until I said I better stop. They had baby clothes for 1.60. So I wish I would have gotten more.
Tracie checking on the sleeping boy while we took a break from the heat in the food court. It was close to 110 that day.
When Bridger woke up we took him to the Disney Store to let him pick some toys out for being a good kid.
The aquarium at Ceaser's palace
Not sure what he was looking at in either of these pictures.
Bridger was not sure about the show
Bridger loved pushing the stroller around
The place from the show Pawn Stars shown on the History channel
They tried to make wine in this on the show
The store
Bridger's favorite thing. The horses
Bridger was being really silly
Playing around with my shutter speed.
Bridger looked like a ghost
This was Gina's house on our way out. We had such a great time. Gina spoiled us rotten. I love being in there home it is such a peaceful and spiritual place. Gina and I got to sit and talk about a lot of different things. She is an amazing mom and wife. She also gave me some amazing recipes like granola, jam without pectin and cinnamon syrup.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Our Family trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment