Monday, September 20, 2010

Eastern Idaho State Fair 2010



















We had so much fun at the fair this year. It makes a big difference when the kids get old enough to want to do things and look at certain things. We took Bridger to the horses and the cows first and we were there for 1 hr 45 min. Going back and forth from the cows and the horses. Bridger loves animals. Then we took him over to the rides and he went on the train, the cars and Nemo. Loved every second of it. He did not want to stop, so next year we are so going on wristband day!



















Daddy was such a good helper!































































































Then that night we had tickets to the demolition derby! It was so much fun, a little louder than I remember but still fun. We just had all the kids wear ear plugs.













































Adam really enjoying the food. We did not eat as much as we thought we would though.



















Adam doing his work out and Bridger wanting to do everything that his dad does.































Bridger loves doing everything we do. It is so fun to watch him grow and learn so much. I just measured him and he has grown two inches so he is over 38 inches now! Bridger can also sing his ABC's and count to 10. We are putting him in Pre-k next year so he will have two years of it! He love his baby brother already. He gives my belly kisses all the time and talks to him. We are down to 10 weeks. I can't beleive it. The parade of homes were amazing and I think we have a really good idea of what we want to build, not sure where yet. We have just got to wait and see how lay-offs go this next year.













I have still been couponing. I got all this for 6.23 after my 10.00 Catalina. Not to bad!

No comments: