Wow! What a weekend. We had so much fun at Palisades. The weather was perfect. Bridger had so much fun riding on the jet ski and playing in the mud
Bridger's first ride on the tube. Grandma was a little more scared then he was!
This is what happens when you get in a mud fight with a 2-year old.
Mud everywhere. I did not take a picture of myself, but to get some of these pictures I had to get really dirty.
Thought it was so funny to throw dirt.
On the tube
Adam has become a reader!
Oreo mouth
Enjoying the nice weather
Jim caught the only fish and it was huge. I love cleaning fish but this one scared me a little because it had such a big mouth.
My 6 month or 24 weeks shadow. Look at my belly it is huge.
The scenery was so amazing.
That is all for now. We had a blast though. It was hard going through 180 of the photos that I took and trying to pick my favorites. We have a lot coming up the next couple weeks, so we are super excited.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Palisades 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment