Saturday, August 28, 2010

Adam did it!



















Well what can I say HE DID IT! Another year of school done, but this time he got a trade and experience out of it. I don't think this is the end of school for us but it is at least a break until Adam works in the field for awhile and decides what he want to get his Master's in. I am so proud of Adam and all that he does for this family. He managed to get High Honors after falling off a 15 foot ladder, getting hit by a drunk driver and missing a few weeks of school. It is amazing what we gain from the trials that we face. I am thankful to have a husband that does whatever he can to provide for his family. Love you Babe!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gen a word of warning that these papers that you posted could be stolen by anyone and used against Adam. I would advise you that you take them down.