We have had a busy couple of weeks but I thought I better catch up before we head to Vegas. A week ago we decided to go catch up with a friend from Pocatello and go to Ross Park. We had so much fun. Bridger was only interested the first 30 minutes then after that he just wanted to watch the trains.
Cute Addie
Bridger playing in the water
Saying there good bye's
I have been trying to find fun activities for Bridger to do during the day. He loves to cook, paint and color. We are going to try finger painting next.
He is so adorable. Man I love this kid. He is getting so dang smart. We have to watch everything we say now, he has become the little parrot.
We also went and watched Meagan's first cross country meet. It was a mud run at Sandy Downs. Bridger thought it was so fun to play in the water and the mud.
This is what Meagan looked like after the race. Pretty cute!
And of course I had to throw in some pregnancy pictures. This would be from 10 weeks to 25 weeks. I can't beleive we are on the down side of things. I am already so excited and we still have three months left. Draydon's clothes are all washed and ready to go!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Latest happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment