Special Agents
What can I say, what a week. I had a hard time leaving but once I got up there it was so worth it. I have never left Bridger for more then one day, so it was hard. It was so great to have the opportunity to go and spend these days with these wonderful Young Woman. My testimony of the Young woman program grows every time I go to camp. The spirit that is there with those Young Woman is unbelievable
.
This is us. We all got along really well after the girls got over the tent assignments. Our theme was special agents. Helping others find there individual worth. It was such a great theme and the girls really seemed to enjoy it.
The amazing flowers and greenery up there. God created some amazing things. But he also created pestly bugs. Like mosquitoes and these huge ants.
We had a service tree that when someone did something good or if they saw someone doing good then then would put these on the tree.
They had a Lake there that the girls enjoyed getting each other very wet
The last night before testimony meeting I wanted to do something very memorable so we did the Hero Walk. It went well except for the rain storm we got. We wanted them to understand how much there Heavenly Father loves them, and wants what is best for them. I know that they felt the spirit and the love of there Savior.
Testimony night was great also. I love hearing the girls thoughts and testimony of Camp, there friends and the Savior. It is amazing to me that with every ward when I get to know these Young Woman I bond with them instantly. I can feel the love of the Savior for each of them in such different ways. I have such a strong testimony of this program and the importance that it plays. I know that it is here on this earth to help these Woman overcome Satan and his temptations.
That was my week at camp......................................But on the last day the Bishop asked me to be the 1st councilor in the Young Womans. So it is official I am back in the Young Woman program for good!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
My week at girls Camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment