The airshow was AMAZING! We were so happy that we had decided to get tickets and fight the crowds. It was worth getting good pictures and being able to be right by the planes.
These guys are AMAZING. I watched the documentary on them and they practice twice a day 6 days a week. They start out just learning how to turn there smoke on and off at the same time.
There lines were awesome.
This was the crowd that was next to us
Adam and I
Bridger playing with the jet I got him
Sporting his glasses
My two favorite people
Me at almost 21 weeks. Man my belly is growing twice as fast.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Air Show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You are so stinkin' cute pregnant!
Great pictures, as usual! Your belly is sooooo cute! Come down and let's go swimming at Ross Park!!!!!
Post a Comment