We had a great 4th this year! We got up early and went to the parade. Bridger got a little bored towards the middle so he went and played on Longfellow's play ground. We had a little Mcdonalds bbq at my moms house. Then went home and took a long nap.
Grandma and Grandpa Barnes sporting there matching sweaters.
I would have to say this is one of Bridger's favorite faces. This is going to be a good one to show when he brings the girls around.
Getting bored at the Parade so he decided to play with some pine cones.
Another funny face.
Bridger did not like the Predator!
The predator
Me and the babe
Bridger not sure what to think of that.
Staying really close to daddy after the tank shot!
I wanted to play around with my shutter speed and this is what I got. Pretty cool.
We finally got him to hold a sparkler.
Bridger wanted to help me cut daddy's hair, he was a great help. He mixed up my guards so instead of cutting Adam's hair a 6 on top it got cut a 3. I guess that is why it is good that hair grows. OOPS!
Tracie got Bridger these adorable Pj's
That is all for now. I am all caught up until Saturday! Guess what? We only have two weeks until we find out what the gender is so it will not be called baby anymore. It is either going to be a little shopping here and there or out of control girl shopping. We will see.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Happy Independence Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That pic of Bridger doing the funny look cracked me up! Also, Adam is one brave and loving Daddy to let Bridger help cut his hair...Javier wouldn't let me touch his hair with the clippers:)
Post a Comment