Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter
















We had a wonderful Easter this year! We had the opportunity to go to Jen and Brock's house for and Easter egg hunt. Bridger loved it! He got the hang of it right away.



















































Loved looking for the eggs!



















He was not sure what to think of the eggs!






































The cute cousins!


































Coloring Easter eggs at Grandma's house. Bridger liked putting the faces on,


































He has his dad's face when he is concentrating!


















Easter Morning! Hello Lightening McQueen.













Not awake yet, but loving his new cars car!
































Me and my boy! I don't have very many pictures of us since I am always the picture taker! Well that is all for now, but we have a lot coming up so check back!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Bridger's basket is pretty darn cute, so boyish. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Bon said...

Love your dark hair and love those chubby cheeks on your lil' guy!

Jamie said...

Way cute pic! I love the ones of Bridger sleepy :) Too cute!