Wow we have had a great week with the AMAZING weather. We went to the Zoo the day that it opened. It rained a little bit but it was a blast. We also went downtown for the Snakebite for lunch and can I say WOW! If you want a great burger check them out. The atmosphere is really great also.
This is Bridger and I outside the Snakebite. Adam is being really great to learn my camera and take some pictures of us.
Bridger on the big skateboard.
Our little stud.
Adam and Bridger looking at the birds. We went back to see them three times.
The ducks were a little CRAZY!
Looking at the otters.
Bridger trying to figure out what that was.
These Monkeys are the cutest things.
Birds again.
After we were all done Bridger decided he wanted to run through the zoo this time. Well we had a blast. We are looking forward to the next couple weeks. Adam has 2 weeks left of school and then he starts his on the job training at BEA! That is all for now.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Down Town and the Zoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I miss the Snakebite so much. Their waffle fries are the best...
I agree the Snakebite is delish. Love their burgers.
Post a Comment