Friday, March 26, 2010

Bridger Stats
























2 Year Stats:
Weight: 29.6 Lbs
Height: 36 1/4














Newborn Stats:
Weight: 7Lbs 9oz
Height: 20 inches

6 days overdue

Here are some pictures that I found from the last 2 years. These are just a FEW compared to what I have. Bridger had been really patient with me.














Things about Bridger
He has the best smile
His giggle is very contagious














He shares very well with other kids. If they try to take it away he just gives it to them.
He loves nursery, and loves singing the itsy bitsy spider!



















Loves to learn. He will practice thing until he has them down perfect!
Loves any Pixar movie



















Goes to bed really late, just like his dad.
He is getting really good at his colors and numbers.
















Comes up with the funniest things
Hates church ties
Loves ice cream and fruit snacks


















His favorite food would have to be Hot dogs and Spaghetti!



















He still is a boy and gets into everything!
He always has a few bruises on his head


















He loves to give hugs. He is very good and letting you know that he loves you. I am the luckiest mom alive. This little boy has changed my life in more ways then one. We waited patiently for 4 years to have this little man, I can say that he was worth the wait. He brings out the best in me and helps me to strive to be a better mother. His little smile melts my heart. I could not thank my father in Heaven enough for trusting us to be his parents. I could not imagine our life without him.

No comments: