Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bridger's new things




















There are a couple new things that Bridger has started. First he likes to wear his swim diapers, not only one pair but two. He brings them to me saying Bear (one pair has a bear on them) he brings the other pair and says Nemo (As you can see the top pair has a fish). It is so amazing to me how how much they change. He is at such a fun age.

Lately we have had a struggle with naps. I can't get him to stay in his crib. So by 4:00 this is where I found him. Dead asleep on the floor.













Bridger's cute Sunday outfit. I could not help myself I had to take some pictures.

































Last but not least he loves to fly Buzz! My mom bought him a kite and that is all he want to do. It is hard to explain to a 2-year old that there is no wind! Oh well.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Such a cutie pie! Come play with us soon!