Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bridger's Party!

















Well I can't believe that it is time for Bridger's second birthday! Where does time go? Here are the second and last round of Bridger's 2-year photos. I am pretty happy with all the ones that I got. I actually got some pretty good smiles this time! We just wanted to let all of your family and friends know that you are all invited to Bridger's party.


















































5 comments:

Jamie said...

Genessa they turned out so cute! I am sad to say we cant make it to the party :( I did send his present with my Mom so its at her house if you can stop by and grab it. I really wish I could come :(

Taylor Family said...

Those are so cute! I LOVE the leather jacket. We're going to be out of town and can't come- darn!!Call me.

The Cook Clan said...

Cute cute cute! K, so I'm confussed? Did you take these pics or Barb Phillips? Is Barb your mom-in-law?

Genessa said...

I took these Photos and yes Barbara is my mother n law. We take pics together sometimes. Thanks, I never realized how hard it is to photograph toddlers!

Anonymous said...

Your photography is AWESOME! How old is the best time to do newborn pictures? -days, weeks old...
I can't believe Bridger's turning 2 :)