Well we made it to Idaho Falls ok! We are staying with my grandma right now and it is not to bad. We will be there one whole week on Monday. It is still nothing like having your own home though. We HOPEFULLY close on our house this Wednesday, so that will be so nice. Adam and I have started looking for houses even though we are not planning on buying or building until next year sometime! We are not sure which one we are going to do yet! I have a check list of things that I want my next house to have so if we can find one that has everything then we may just buy one that is already built! So if anyone knows any good deals on some lots let me know!
Adam is loving school and is doing very well. It is so funny how things work out better then you could ever expect! We are so excited for him to get a job that we will always know how much is coming in. He will be done with school in April sometime and then we will see what happens from there!
Bridger is growing like CRAZY and is a TALKING machine! He can say just about everything you ask him to say and his starting to jibber alot! He is getting so big and so tall. We just love this little boy so much!
My job is going wonderful! It has been so fun working with Steph and all the kids! I LOVE IT! I picked up another gymnastics class at Idaho Elite so this Tuesday will be my first day! It is fun to get out of the house a little, get paid well and still only have to be away from my son for only 5 hours a week. What is better then that?
We are all doing well and trying to adjust to this change in our life. I know this is the direction that the lord wanted us to go. It is so nice that Bridger can see his grandparents all the time! Well this is all for know! I hope to find my camara cord so I can download some pics!
Monday, September 21, 2009
We are still alive!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I was happy to hear that things are going well for you and your cute family.I can't believe how big your little guy has gotten. I took a long break from blogging as well, so don't feel too guilty.
I'm so glad everything is working out well. It would be nice to be closer to grandparents.
Hey Girl! I am so glad that things are working out good for you and that you are enjoying your new job- although I must say I will miss sitting with you guys at the Christmas party!
Glad to hear that everything is going great and the move went well!
Hey! Glad you are doing well! I was happy to see you updated your blog. I have been waiting so patiently!!!!!! I miss you! Call me!
I am excited to have you back in IF!!! We will have to have you and your little fam over for dinner soon!
Post a Comment