Sunday, July 13, 2008

So in LOVE

When they first put Bridger in my arms I had no idea what I was getting myself into. This last week I have really looked back on what my life was like before we had Bridger. It is so amazing how much a small child can bring into your home. This boy has brought more into my life than I could have ever imagined. I am so in Love. Every time he smiles and laughs it brightens my day. When he learns something new it makes me so proud. So many emotions come with such a little spirit. I love being a mom and the responsibility that comes with it. There is nothing more rewarding. Here are some pictures from this last week.




























11 comments:

The Price Family said...

So Cute!!! He is getting big.

Holly said...

I am so happy for you. Being a mom is the very best thing in life right?! :) He's so stinkin' cute Janessa!!!

Jamie said...

He looks like such a sweet boy! Its truly amazing how much being a mom changes everything!

Carole Ann & Jon said...

i love those pictures! He is so handsome!!!!

The Cook Clan said...

Being a mom is the best thing ever!!! What a sweet little boy.

Anonymous said...

He is really changing! Some of those look just like Adam! It's amazing how the smallest thing can make you so happy!

Bon said...

Cute Genessa! Being a mother is the greatest! And just wait....your heart expands more and more with each child! It is amazing that Heaven;y Father has blessed us so greatly to be women and mothers!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I must agree with you! Being a mother is truly the greatest blessing in my life!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

He is starting to get pudgy isn't he?!!! I love it! Oh, and your house is looking beautiful!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

congrats! He is so adorable! Long time no see. Looks like everything is going well in your family.

Nichole and Rob said...

I can't believe how fast they grow. It seem like yesterday when we brought Katie home and now she's 7. Treasure every moment.

He's so dang cute!