Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bridger Loves to eat

We started feeding Bridger rice cereal and he loves it. He really enjoys helping you put the spoon in his mouth. He can't seem to get enough. I can't believe how fast they grow.















I would have to say that this is the best invention ever. a Bumbo Chair. Bridger loves sitting up with everyone.

4 comments:

Bon said...

I am definitely getting me of those bumbo chairs for my next child! They really do grow up too fast don't they?

The Cook Clan said...

I too love the bumbo! He is getting to be a chunk. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I wish they had those chairs when my kids were babies!! I can't believe how big he's getting :)

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Oh no I do not mind at all... that's what these blog things are all about! It's almost addicting isn't it?