Hello MIssy!!! It's me CAROLE ANN. Yeah, i'm so happy you have a blog. And a baby!!!! This is great news. my blog address is www.jonandcaroleann.blogspot.com
Hey you! So fun that you have a blog! Your little guys is SO stinkin' cute. I'm so happy for you and Adam. I bet you are the best little mommy ever! :)
Hooray for your blog. I love it. The pic of Adam and Bridger is priceless. He is getting so big! Bridger that is. Hope you are having tonz of fun staying home with him.
6 comments:
Hello MIssy!!! It's me CAROLE ANN. Yeah, i'm so happy you have a blog. And a baby!!!! This is great news. my blog address is www.jonandcaroleann.blogspot.com
I'm going to go read your blog now!
So Cute GEnessa! How fun!
Hey you! So fun that you have a blog! Your little guys is SO stinkin' cute. I'm so happy for you and Adam. I bet you are the best little mommy ever! :)
Genessa!! I'm so glad to see Bridger! Steph told me how cute he is & she was right!! Congratulations he's adorable!
Hooray for your blog. I love it. The pic of Adam and Bridger is priceless. He is getting so big! Bridger that is. Hope you are having tonz of fun staying home with him.
Genessa, wow,I love finding old friends by blogging. Congratulations on your little boy,he is so cute!
Post a Comment