This sweet little boy turned 4 months on the 2nd. I can't believe how fast time goes. He has been such a blessing in our lives.
Here are his stats
Height-- 24 1/2
Weight --14 lbs 12oz
It sounded pretty big to me until I looked back at what Bridger was he is 3 inches shorter then Bridger. We knew there was going to be a difference but not that big!
Some things about Drayson
-Loves playing with toys
-His eyes follow Bridger where ever he goes
-He rolls, but only when needed
-He still eats every 2-3 hours
-He will smile at anyone. My Young woman call him the smiley baby
-He wakes up 2-3 times on a good night
He has brought so much happiness into our lives. You always think how can I love another kid as much as my first, it just happens. Now I see how fast they grow up so I am cherishing every moment.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Drayson 4 Months
Labels:
Drayson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my gosh he is so cute! and drooly :) lol.
He sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment