Thursday, October 21, 2010

A few photos that I have taken Lately




















These are a few that I have gotten to of my little sister Meagan. We took her out a couple of weeks ago to shoot some Senior pics for her. I have a ton more to go through but here is just a few.



















































































Our helper! Bridger is so fun to take pics of when he will look at me!!


















Here are just a few photos that I took For my friend Steph and her Family. It was so much fun and a little different then what I am used to. They are such a cute family, I did not realize how many of them there were until they all stood there!









































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a georgeous family!!! I love what you did feet the feet photo, it's perfect! thanks Ness

Linds and Thad said...

Georgeous pictures! I love your sister's headband with the flower. Where did she get it, do you know?

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Those pictures turned out so cute. You are getting so good.