Where has the time gone? I can't believe 7 years ago I was planning a wedding, now we are planning on having our second child. I don't even know how to express how much I love being married to this wonderful man and father. I love watching his love grow for Bridger everyday. He is such a caring and loving Father. This pregnancy has been a little harder then the last and he has stepped in and helped so much, not complaining even once. I love how important the Gospel is to him and the knowledge that he has of it. A month ago I told Adam that I wanted a stronger testimony of the Prophet Joseph Smith and wanted to study his life. He said let's do it. He is always so willing to sit down and listen to the questions that I have and loves to help me answer them. I am grateful for the trials that Adam and I have faced in these 7 years, it has really brought us together as one. I look forward to spending an eternity with Adam and to see what our future holds. LOVE YOU BABE!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
7 YEARS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
When is your anniversary?
Post a Comment