Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

Well as usual we wake up really early! These are the faces that I get from the boys from waking them up! I think we woke up around 6:00 am.






































Bridger got a ball pit and more cars stuff of course. He loved his ball pit so much that he had to open all his presents in it!
































This would be my interesting husband posing for the camera



















Brandon happy to be awake at 10:00













Bridger was not interested in opening presents so NANA was helping.













Nana got girl coal from Marteen













Bridger got some cute Carhart bibs from Martin.



















Marteen and Nana! They are a cute couple. We just need Martin to hop on the band wagon and make it official! HINT....HINT....













Christmas dinner at my mothers house. LOTS OF FOOD! Great Prime rib.



















Here is the gang! This is our first family photo since Adam and I got married over 6 years ago!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures...thats the Wall E toy that Gavin cried for an hour over when we left Toys R Us:) I bet Bridger loves that! Glad you had a great Christmas and i hope your 2010 will be great too.