Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bronco 05/2004 - 12/21/2009





















This is one of my favorite pictures of Bronco. Since I use this as my journal I just wanted to remember the day that he passed away. Adam and Brandon took him in to Eastside Pet Clinic on 12/21/2009 at 2:00. He had not slept well the night before so we decided it was time. We are so grateful for Bronco and the perfect first dog he was.
This picture brings tears to my eyes every time I look at it. Bridger was saying good bye to Bronco. I can honestly say this was one of the hardest things I have done!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun Christmas with lots of family. That is a sad picture Bronco was a cute dog. My dog died on Christmas eve one year when I was a kid and it's very sad to lose a pet.