Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 2-3: Costa Rica

We got into Costa Rica super late at 11:00 and by the time we got to our hotel it was after 1:00. Our rental car place was supposed to be waiting for us and no one was there. So luckily the guy that we went through answered our phone call and told us to get a cab then to go pick up the rental car in the morning. Keep in mind that neither Adam or I can speak Spanish so this was quite the obstacle for us.
We stayed at Raddison hotel in San Jose on Saturday night. We used 15k points on Club Carlson card
Cash Value: $89.05
So far we have saved $268.00 on hotels.

It was a bit cooler in San Jose. I was all ready to go on our first adventure.

Since I love photography this caught my eye. They were doing a photo shoot right outside our hotel. These girls were beautiful.

It was cool to see the different kind of equipment they used.

This was our cab ride to our rental car place. San Jose was pretty run down and dirty. Still fresh fruit on every corner.

This was a fruit stand on our way to our next hotel. That was amazing coconut milk and not the last time I had it.
fruit stand in San Jose on the side of the road. The cab driver was driving crazy so it was pretty blurry.
I have no clue what this was called but it was surprisingly tasty.  It was warm and sweet.
This would be Mcdonalds.


No comments: