Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baby Ryder Rex

Here is the night before I went in.

8 Lbs 2 Oz and 21 3/4 inches long.
Daddy just adores him

1st bath with daddy
Love his long skinny feet

So much hair. It is black to, I am sure it will change though

What a little Angel from Heaven. It is such a blessing when they come out so perfect.
Ally my boys. I am totally out numbered now.

Best daddy ever. Oh I love him

Bridger just adores him

Drayson giving him loves also

I love having babies. The whole process is just AMAZING. I love the spirit that they bring into your home. I have been truly blessed with 3 beautiful perfect children and a perfect husband. I have learned so much about our relationship having him away. I just simply adore him. I am so grateful my Father in Heaven for allowing and trusting me with these very special spirits. I am a little nervous to do it on my own after my mom goes back to work, but I know the lord will help me until Adam can come back home.

2 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

Ohhh he's CUTE Genessa! Good Job! You are one special lady to be blessed with Three boys! Congrats!

Linds and Thad said...

Congratulations, Genessa! I've been thinking about you and wondering if you'd had the baby yet! I'd love to come take the boys one day and let you rest!