I took a few pictures but this one was by far my favorite.
Drayson was not sure about all the characters
Sully
Watching brother crash cars
Goofy's playhouse. I love toon land, can't wait to go back and visit this week
Waiting for the bus to come. So excited
On the bus watching for Disneyland
After buying our tickets and ready to go
Bridger's special birthday button. Everyone was telling him Happy Birthday, he thought it was pretty cool.
Drayson ready to go
Bridger was really sad that car's land was not open.
Waiting in line. I thought this was pretty darn cute.
Again, waiting in line trying to keep Drayson busy. The lines were not to bad, the longest we had to wait was 20 minutes.
Buzz light year ride was pretty sweet.
Bugs life ride. Drayson loved all the rides
Watching brother crash cars
Crashing cars
To bad Adam missed the bug that was behind us. You can see its legs
Handy Manny!!
Drayson in toon land. I love all the derails of everything in Disneyland. It truly is a magical place.
Awesome show
Crush the turtle. The kids would ask him questions and he would answer. It was pretty cute. That is all I have for this trip but we are heading back Weds-Fri then going to SeaWorld on Sat. It was fun to go as a family and watch the boys with there dad.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Disneyland Trip#1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment